Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Re: Suggestions for new-ish cards

  • From"Dim Bulb" <dimbulb@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 09 Nov 2005 19:43:16 -0500
> To replace I Need a Goal:
> Go for the Goal - Turn up as many cards from the draw pile as there are
> players. Put up to 1 of the Goals you find (if any) in your hand and discard
> the rest.

I think I've mentioned before, but I'll mention again :) , my own take on that card:

I Don't Need a Goal [New Rule]: At any time during your turn, you may discard 2 Goals and draw a card.

This is useful in a monster Fluxx deck that contains far too many Blanxx Goals, for alleviating those situations in which everyone has eight Goals in hand and no reason to play any of them....  It's also amusing because it's a card which is made *less* powerful by X=X+1.