Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] RE: Pandora's Boxx

  • FromPeter Oliver <pjo3@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Dec 2005 17:01:03 -0500
Mine is working just fine, I'm using the old box to hold all my promo cards
that I hand out. I would have liked to sand down and bevel the edges, but
the flaky wood doesn't sand very well; it leaves ragged edges.

I know this would be expensive, but could you find a way to do something
similar with acrylic? 1/8" or 1/4" thick sheets are relatively cheap and
could be laser cut, laser engraved, and bracketed, glued, screwed or
otherwise assembled into boxes like this. I'll try to make a few prototypes
with my school's model shop next semester and send you one.