Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] wooden Fluxx boxes

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Dec 2005 18:10:26 -0500
My only complaint is that they seem to be really fragile.  I have a game
bag that holds my non-big-board games (Icehouse, Cheapass games, card
games, etc.)
and I would be afraid to put the box in there for fear it would get
crushed or
mangled.

Appearances can be deceiving. You may think it fragile but I found them quite durable. We got a couple of samples long ago and I carried one around in my go-everywhere white bag, to test the box's strength, and I thought it held up very well. I gave one of my sample boxes to Russell to test in a similar way, and he gave it a thumbs up too. So don't be afraid of using Pandora's Box!