Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Hablas Espanol?

  • FromLuisa <luisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 24 Feb 2006 16:53:26 -0500
Hello Fluxx Fans!

Looney Labs is going to be coming out with a new version of Fluxx soon... Fluxx Español - and I have been working on the translation.

As usual, we want to get as much feedback from our fans as we can!

Fluxx fans who speak Spanish:

We would in particular like comments on 2 specific translations,

1) There will be a "New Rule" card which in English is called "Party Bonus". We have translated it to "Ventaja de Fiesta". Any comments?

2) There will be a "Goal" called "All you need is love", just like in regular Fluxx. We have translated it to "Todo lo que necesitas es Amor", but some people also like "Sólo necesitas amor". What do you guys think?

Please check this link:

http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/FluxxEspanol/translation.html

The translations for all the cards are there, in 2 columns, the Spanish on the left and the English on the right. If you would like to make comments on this too, that would be great!

Thanks for playing Fluxx!!

Luisa F. Robles
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Luisa