Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Printers and Fluxx Blanxx

  • Fromelise0511@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateMon, 1 May 2006 12:06:46 -0700

I don't print directly on the Fluxx Blanxx. I print what I need on white label stock, cut it to size and stick it on the blank cards. I've used both diskette label stock and 8.5x11 cut to size stock for this. The label stock won't muck up any printers and I find that the custom cards shuffle into the regular Fluxx deck easily.
--
Elise Dee Beraru
www.elisedeeberaru.com