Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Sorry, where was I?

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 11 May 2006 20:11:43 -0700
I get sidetracked sometimes.
My name is Steve, and I live in Portland OR.

I love Fluxx! (and own a Fluxx 3.0 deck). I bought a pack of Blanxx
once, but I seem to have lost many of them over the past year.
I'm planning on developing a Fluxx Online game of my very own, and
I'll probably go into detail about it in the near future. It has
nothing to do with Java.
My strong points involve web development, mainly with PHP and SQL,
though I've been known to dabble in flash animation and software
testing. I'm also very good at removing Malware, and making computers
start and run Fast! If you know anybody that needs assistance in such
things, feel free to let me know.

-Steve