Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: Fluxx Digest, Vol 12, Issue 16

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 16 May 2006 13:33:51 -0700
I agree. More chrono promo cards. Maybe some icehouse promo pyramids.
Perhaps some Nanofictionary promos. ;)

The problem you speak of lies in the fact that SOME people want
variety in the things they are shooting for. Some people would like a
keeper named after their family pet, or their children. But SOME
people want to alter the rules and actions in the game, because that's
where they find the most fun! Rules and actions set the tone for the
entire gameplay session!

I don't think the current mix, therefore, is exactly right, and I have
expressed my interest in splitting KG(KeeperGoals) and RA(RuleActions)
into seperate packs.
When Looney makes their website poll, I hope they include that as one
of the options, because that's my vote.
(I thought I wasn't returning to this topic! Curses, foiled again!)