Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: A FLUXX PUZZLE

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Sep 2006 13:28:28 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, Andrew Plotkin wrote:

Y'all are neglecting "Let's Do That Again."

Try this. Inflated numbers are in {brackets}.

 (draw first card)
First play: Inflation. (now at draw-{2} play-{2}.)
 (draw second card)
Second play: Draw {3} and use 'em
 (hand is empty, so there's nothing to set aside.)
   Play Draw {6}
     (draw four cards)
   Play Jackpot
     (draw four cards)
   Play Let's Do That Again, replaying Jackpot
     (draw four cards)

One turn, five cards played, 12 in hand at the end. Beat that.

Although I really should count it as *six* cards played, to be fair. Since Jackpot goes twice.

--Z

*
When Bush says "Stay the course," what he means is "I don't know what to
do next." He's been saying this for years now.