Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [fluxx] Blanxx and Rubber stamps

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Oct 2006 04:44:17 -0500
Ok, according to google it's been 1.5hrs...

And the stamps and pens smeared... glad I tested.

Any recommendations for pens to make blanks with (preferably ones that don't need much pressure, so they don't show through the back of the card)?

The pens I used were ZIG memory system: Millennium. Technical style pens (with the little felt like nubs on the end). Perhaps I'll try sharpies on the test cards tomorrow, my father has some fine point ones at his shop.

-Evan Parker

Addendum: The nano-blanks card took to stamping really well. Hmm... so did the Icehouse side of the mini-catalogue I got with my fluxx blanxx... I wonder if one side of the cards is better for writing and stamping and I simply tested the wrong side on the "How To Use These Cards" card (I wrote on the product side, the one that has the fluxx blanxx logo).

Will test more... Back to the lab.