Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [fluxx] Blanxx and Rubber stamps

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Oct 2006 09:15:31 -0400
This thread was right on time as I just received my FLUXX BLANXX. I am
leaning toward sharpies as well I recall someone saying a while back
they had used transparent stickers or something of theat ilk. I am
pondering that as well. Were they more or less card sized or smaller
stickers? I draw and  write FAR better than I cut things out. But
printing gives it a much more polished look.

Also do I recall someone having an analysis of the keepers vs goals
ratios. I am thinking one of the first things I may want to do is try
to balance that part of the game a bit.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles
==================

On 10/20/06, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Evan P. wrote:
> I'm not really looking to go that crazy and buy heat-setting
> ink pads and the like (unless I can think of something else
> to do with them)

I was mostly suggesting that you try heat-setting the ink you
already have. A low temperature iron can't do much harm to
anything (unless it's delivered at high velocity).

> I have a feeling sharpies will work... they work on anything.

Not quite anything, but if I can't mark it with Sharpies, I
really question whether it's worth owning. =^>

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx