Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Re: [Christian-fluxx] Tell-A-Store program

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Nov 2006 15:25:43 -0600
Hey all,

Kristin posted this on the christian-fluxx list - so if you're not on that list you may not have seen this.  I know there's a lot of Rabbits who are Christians (by upbringing or personal choice) who aren't on that mailing list... what do you guys think about what she asked?

On 11/8/06, Kristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--On November 6, 2006  Carol Townsend <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I know that [Navigators], Campus Crusade, Maranatha, InterVarsity - all
> those groups had varying degrees of emphasis on Bible study...

Is anyone on this list currently active with any of these groups?

How do we communicate a message about Christian Fluxx to them?

Independent of the effort to talk to Christian Book stores, if I put
up a better page on our web site to promote individual online sales...
where might we advertise online this fall to reach a Christian game
playing audience? Anybody have any ideas?

-Kristin