Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: [Christian-fluxx] Tell-A-Store program

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Nov 2006 16:13:59 -0600
Yes and no.

Sending people a link directly to a pdf can be a real turn-off.  I
know when I'm online, I want a website, something texty that loads
fast and easy.

And even that pdf is really just selling it, not telling it, if that
makes sense.

http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/Holy/Index.html

This is a start, with the cards, etc.  But most people also won't know
what Fluxx is.

To sell to a WHOLE new group -- not gamers, not Looneyfans, not geeks
even -- we really need a basic one-page here's-what-the-game is.  I
can demo 'til I'm blue in the face ... but I have to get invites to
demo at Christian groups first, and I have to explain what I want to
demo to get that invite.

Er, if you dig.

I'll try to put something together when I get home tonight.

(I'm assuming Christians who are also gamers/Looneyfans/geeks will
have other ways to hear about/learn about Fluxx, by the by, not that
there are no Christians who are gamers/Looneyfans/geeks)