Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: [Christian-fluxx] Tell-A-Store program

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Nov 2006 15:35:57 -0600
The internet might really be a great way to get a hold of people.  I
grew up Catholic and my family is still pretty heavily involved - I
can start digging into Livejournal, Myspace, Facebook, Usenet groups
and other online tools, and ask my sister to do the same.

It'd be great if we had a link I could send them to -- is there one I
just don't know about?