Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re:Re: Fluxx Newsletter Post? (TheLoneGoldfish)

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 Jan 2007 23:10:01 -0600
The problem with instants is it violates the fundamental principle of
Fluxx: you may only perform actions that are written on the cards. An
instant would be self-initiative, which has been a no-no concept since
first edition Fluxx. If you're going to suddenly allow cards to
initiate themselves, why even have a Basic Rules card?