Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fluxx Hand Limit question on YouTube

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 19 Jan 2007 21:32:38 -0600
Sorry about not embedding in LJ - I linked to the Looney Labs site where the video is already embedded - partly to show that Andy is doing an "Ask Andy" feature regularly - which will be updated on the Looney Labs site, not LiveJournal.

If I post things like this to LJ, I'll probably continue to link to the Looney Labs site, as there are other things updating there on a much more regular basis than had been updated in the past.
 - for a long time, LooneyLabs.com was updated every now and then - months went by without new content.
 - in the past few months, we've been striving towards monthly updates.  New content keeps bringing people back to the site which is A Good Thing (TM)
 - we *just* started on a weekly update of various parts of LooneyLabs.com - my monthly update went up this week, another section of Looney Labs will be heard from next week, and so on.  Again, new stuff, people visiting the site: A Good Thing (TM)
 - Andy is starting his new Ask Andy feature - which will change regularly.  I posted it to LJ to say "Hey - Andy is doing a cool new thing!!"  I will not be posting "Hey, new YouTube video is up!" every time, because that would be way too often.  But once, announcing a cool thing, was Good (TM).

So, the moral of the storey is: check out updates to Andy's new Ask Andy video blog on LooneyLabs.com on a regular basis.  :)

Carol