Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fluxx Hand Limit question on YouTube

  • From"Melissa Parish" <beautifulfool@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 19 Jan 2007 11:48:43 -0600
I'm also trying to figure this out.

Say you have 3 keepers, Bob has 4 keepers, and Jane has 2 keepers.  Under the old rules, you would still get the rich bonus because you have more keepers than her.  But, under that logic, wouldn't you also get the poor bonus because you have fewer keepers than Bob?

In any case, it's all straightened out now in 3.1...

~ Melissa