Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Micro-Fluxx (was: the printed rules to Fluxx)

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 Jan 2007 14:16:00 +0000
Larry V. wrote:
> It's funny. I learned Fluxx a bit peculiarly. I was looking for
> free games for my Palm Pilot, and came across Micro-Fluxx. The
> description sounded intriguing. I got it and struggled with how
> the game worked, even though it was very visual.

Just be aware that the developer of that program got several
actions completely wrong when he implemented it. There are also
a couple of duplicated cards in the deck, and at least one goal
(5 Keepers) doesn't function as it should.

I don't think Nosleep Software even supports it any more, which
is too bad. It's really about 85% there. I play it all the time.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx