Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Re: the printed rules to Fluxx (Austin Muhlestein)

  • From"Virden, Larry W." <lvirden@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 Jan 2007 08:06:08 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Austin Muhlestein

> I think setting up an example game for players to watch step by step
how a
> short game would look would help a lot.
)

It's funny. I learned Fluxx a bit peculiarly. I was looking for free
games for my Palm Pilot, and came across Micro-Fluxx. The description
sounded intriguing. I got it and struggled with how the game worked,
even though it was very visual.
I googled a bit and found, somewhere, a sample game with some running
commentary. With that, I was able to get started with the computer
version. Once I played that a few times, I fell in love. That's when I
went in search of the card game!