Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] sample game

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 Jan 2007 10:36:01 -0800 (PST)
That is a good one also -- while I don't recall having a first play-
first victory game like that myself, there were many times where it
only went to my second turn -- and more often with Love than with the
other single-keeper goals...

I envision a New Rule card called "Love is all you need", which is
most likely way too complicated to ever be a real card, but here's
the deal:

    If All You Need Is Love is the current goal in play, and any
player imitates the opening horns from that famous Beatles song,
then all players immediately discard their hands, trash all keepers
and new rules, and shuffle the discard pile into the deck.  Then each
player takes turns turning over the top card while everyone sings
"Love, Love, Love".  Anything that is not the Love keeper is immediately
discarded, so whomever draws Love, wins.  Who loves ya, baby?