Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] sample game

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 30 Jan 2007 19:39:03 -0800 (PST)
I suggest the classic scenario of someone being blessed with a
single-goal keeper and the keeper to match, so they play the
keeper, but then the other player swipes it with Steal A Keeper
and then gets a multi-play (play 3, play all, etc.) that forces
player #1 to make player #2 win instead...

or they could play the goal first and then fall victim to Trade
Hands.

-Ankhst