Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Eco-Fluxx and Jeff Corwin

  • FromK F <kkrflint@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 28 Jun 2007 09:38:48 -0700 (PDT)
So I'm taking my daughter to see Jeff Corwin (Animal Planet) give a talk/demo about the animals and adventures he has had around the world.  The presentation includes a meet and greet with Jeff.  So I was thinking of things to get his autograph on that were out of the ordinary and came up with Eco-Fluxx.  He is a herpetologist, as in the goal in Eco so I though that we might bring that one for him to sign.  But then I thought well why don't I grab a blanxx keeper and have him sign that and work it into the goal...

So that's why I'm writing...what do you think...ask him to sign the goal or the keeper or what??

Oh and yes, we plan on giving him an Eco deck.  We can't really ask him to sign the cards then not intoduce him to the game now can we.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.