Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: Quantum Fluxx as Origins (was Re: [Fluxx] mega-flux)

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 26 Jun 2007 09:32:47 -0500
The one major problem with Japanese Fluxx is that the cards are so much thicker than the others.  Makes it hard to shuffle the whole deck.

As for play, you can tell by the card backs if you're getting a German or Japanese card... but otherwise, it's all the same card backs.

Carol