Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Mailing Lists vs Forums

  • FromJoseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 11:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
Wow, I almost missed this entire topic because of the change from the
subject...

> Because mailing lists give everyone on it an equal change to post
> they dont tend to be crowded by the vocal minority.

I find this to be the opposite, actually.

But in any case, I have agreed to do some investigation into setting up
forums for LL.  I've been dealing with other issues and haven't gotten
around to it though.  I should be setting things up for the Looney's to
look at sometime later this week, though.

-JEEP

that gives answers, not web links.