Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Blanxx Page Ideas

  • From"Virden, Larry W." <lvirden@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 12:42:49 -0400

From: James Hazelton
 >  I still wish I could associate people with an image avatar, rather than having to memorize tons of names and email addresses--that's one thing that gmail can't fix.

Actually...

maybe it depends on the browser, but when I pause my mouse cursor over a name in the quick contacts, one of the options I see is "change picture". I have the opportunity to specify an image to be associated with that user (which I have done for a few, and a few others I email have set their own in their gmail profiles). When I pause the mouse cursor over the gmail message, the image pops up.