Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Computer question

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 11 Sep 2007 10:22:06 -0600
I agree with James. I read the rules on the card, and then I follow the rules.

I have never been capable of discarding a keeper when it was
convenient. Otherwise, everybody would win with goals like 'all you
need is love'. You have to keep as many keepers as the basic/new rules
and stipulations(on cards like computer) say you must. You must play
the extra card, even if it makes someone else win.

That's why Fluxx is so cool! When you have a 'play all' on the table,
sometimes you can make it so that you win first, or at least prevent
the other players from winning... And then again, sometimes you can't!

-Steve