Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] when will Zombie Fluxx arrive in game stores?

  • FromAnestis Kozakis <kenosti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Oct 2007 15:29:23 +1000
On 10/9/07, Anestis Kozakis <kenosti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 > > Does this mean it has also been shipped internationally? shipping?  I
 > > am in Australia would like to purchase Zombie Fluxx for a friend who
 > > loves all things zombies.

Just in case anyone reading along has forgotten: You can still order
from the LL website, even if you're not in the US. You'll pay plenty
for international shipping and insurance, of course, and it may not
arrive as fast as you'd wish; but you can still get Looney Labs games
even if you can't simply support your friendly local game store.

Yes, I know that.  I was just hoping against hope.

I buy my games/books from all over the place. In Australia (well Melbourne specifically) has a distinct lack of friendly game stores (note, not a lack of stores, but of friendly stores).

Cheers!

--Tom Phoenix

Anestis.

--