Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Zombie's double-wide box?

  • From"Benjamin Kleber" <benjamin.kleber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Oct 2007 08:00:40 -0400
I don't know if it's just because I have fat fingers, but with the
absence of a center divider I've had a little bit of trouble
convincing the two halves of the deck to go back in to the box
side-by-side the way they came out of it.

Whine? No. Fix!

One careful incision with the box cutter, and the entire box unfolds
nicely. A few more folds and cuts to get rid of what shouldn't be
there and a little bit of gluing to add a bit to the flaps, and....
voila! A box closer in dimension to NanoFictionary than the original
Fluxx, but *much* easier to put away. And the resulting boxx also has
a pleasingly patchwork look that seems fitting for zombies.

Has anyone else had the urge to do this, or is it just me who is
mutilating the Zombie boxx? See the end result up at
http://www.claybirdjewelry.com/fluxx/