Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] The travels of a Fluxx deck that has returned to me.

  • FromRymel <rymelsleeps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Oct 2007 16:15:20 -0400
fluxx comes with me to anime conventions, putting down where i've played sounds like a fun idea.

also a fun idea - if you've converted a player to, or met another fluxx player, trade your deck's traveller action card (that doesn't sound like a bad idea for the card title either) with theirs, and continue the tradition.  if the player lacks a blanxx, make them one and start the chain!  sounds like a (fun but semi-pointless) keeper card, actually.

i'd be sure to write my name/info of some sort onto the bottom of the face card too, or around the outer ring, just to see, when and if it finally comes back to me, just how many people had it before it came home.