Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] looking for a graphic artist who loves Fluxx

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 01 Nov 2007 14:02:30 -0400
We are looking for a professional graphic designer who knows and
loves the card game Fluxx...  to design a new poster to send
out to game stores. 11x17 format - promoting the original edition
of Fluxx (not the new Zombie version, we have a poster for that)
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=307>

If you are a graphic designer who might be interested in such a
job, or if you are a retailer who has ideas on what you would
like to see in a Fluxx poster - let me know!

drop us an email at:  design -at- looneylabs.com

We will have other design opportunities next year, if you are a
professional designer/writer/etc who knows and loves our games
and would like to be considered for work designing promotional
materials - let us know more about your talents and prices!

-Kristin Looney
http://www.looneylabs.com
(301) 441-1019