Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] First hand report of Zombie fluxx play

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 01 Nov 2007 21:34:10 -0400
They're very similar but not the same. One kills just your zombies, the other kills everyone's zombies...

--On October 29, 2007 7:56:57 PM -0400 "Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 11:04 -0400 2007-10-29, Virden, Larry W. wrote:
> There was one card with a grammatical error on it - a couple of words
> were reversed. Alas, I didn't make a note of the card. I believe it was
> an action card (are those the green striped cards?)

That reminds me: Over the weekend, I noticed that the ".. .and Stay Dead"
and "No Zombies" actions seem to have exactly the same text. Does anyone
know whether this was intentional?
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx