Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Re: Renaming Martian Fluxx?

  • FromAllen Firstenberg <ll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 03 Mar 2008 14:51:04 -0500
I rather liked "Fluxx Invaders", although I suspect there might be
trademark problems.

Alternately, I liked a variant on one of your suggestions
  Fluxx: Alien Invasion

The "Invasion" by itself doesn't really capture the essenence of
the sci-fi effect I think you're trying to portray here.  I'm a litte
concerned that people may mis-understand what types of aliens we're
talking about here... but thats a political misunderstanding that I
don't think will really cause problems here.

Allen