Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Renaming Martian Fluxx?

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 3 Mar 2008 16:09:00 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Scott Sulzer wrote:

Of the proposed list, my favorite so far is Fluxx: Invasion.  Reminds me of
the X-com series names.

I am also of the mindset that something longer than two words tends to be
cumbersome for a Fluxx title.

Agreed on both counts. Although "Plan Fluxx from Outer Space" would be awfully tempting, if I didn't care about sales.

"Fluxx: The Invasion" might be just a little more distinctive without being too long.

--Z

*
It's a nice distinction to tell American soldiers (and Iraqis) to die in
Iraq for the sake of democracy (ignoring the question of whether it's
*working*) and then whine that "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."