Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fluxx Strategies

  • From"Christopher Onstad" <xofour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Mar 2008 20:32:13 -0700

All right, we keep saying that there is strategy to playing Fluxx, let's show other people.  Please post some of your strategies so that we might be able to compile a list of them on the RabbitWiki.  If the strategies are limited due to specific cards, please note the card or deck required.  i.e. if the strategy requires Composting, note that as it is both a promo card and a regular card in EcoFluxx.  However if it revolves around being able to "eat" other keepers, it would be specific to EcoFluxx (at this point anyway).

 3.)     Use Keeper Limits to thin other players' keepers and then trash the keeper limit before the end of your turn.

I like to use this same tactic except with the hand limit rules.  Play a low hand limit to reduce oponents options, then trash the rule before the end of your turn.