Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Favorite/Least favorite cards

  • From"Christopher Onstad" <xofour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Mar 2008 20:27:37 -0700
I think the cards I like most are the ones that throw a little bit of chaos into the game.  So I like the action cards like Scramble keepers, or Rotate hands.  Things that do not make a completely random game, but cause a little scrambling in order to adjust to an unexpected situation.

As for dislike, I think my least favorite card of all is the Inflation rule.  I like the concept of it, but in most games it slows games down as everybody stops and does math.  Not just figuring out what to draw and play, but then checking their cards of numerals.  And to be honest, it's not like it's intolerable by any stretch.  It's just the one card I would single out as least favorite.  It would either be that, or keeper television, because there is never anything good on television.