Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] RE: Fluxx Digest, Vol 34, Issue 5

  • FromPetri Maaninen <Petri.Maaninen@xxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Jun 2008 16:44:28 +0300
Kevin Lintz:
Assume that the current rules are Draw 1, Play 1, Adrenaline Bonus (draw and
play an extra card if you have a Zombie in front of you). I draw two cards
(one for the Basic Rule and one extra for Adrenaline Bonus), then I play
"Draw 5". How many cards do I draw now? Do I draw three cards (since I have
already drawn one for Basic and one for Adrenaline) or do I draw four cards
(four cards to draw up to five and assume that my Adrenaline card is an
"extra" card)?
The simplest way to ask: Do cards drawn for Adrenaline Bonus or Eradication
Bonus count as "drawn" cards when the Basic Draw rule changes mid-turn?
No. In this case, the Draw rule changes from 1 to 5, so you draw 4 cards.