Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] New wiki page: Blanxx sorted by Author

  • DateWed, 20 Aug 2008 09:54:23 -0400
Thanks Bryan -- I applaud your efforts in making the Blanxx card listings
more useful.  Unfortunately, these sorts of "manual" solutions to
organization tend to not be maintained over time (or require a great deal
more effort to maintain).  As you probably know, this sort of thing screams
"database"!

Obviously, the server that the wiki is running on already has PHP and
probably MySQL installed.  And I am sure that there are several people on
this list who would be up to the task of creating a Fluxx Blanxx database
and some simple web pages for adding, sorting, and searching card ideas.  (I
would be one such person).

So, anyone want to work on this together?  I think further discussion about
"how" it could be done should be moved to the Looney Labs "Geek" list.

Thanks again, Bryan!

Anthony
"Chocolate Rabbit"

--