Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] New wiki page: Blanxx sorted by Author

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 20 Aug 2008 10:32:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Anthony:

This is very off-topic, but by labeling yourself as a Chocolate Rabbit,
don't you worry about someone sneaking up and biting off your ears?

-Ankhst [silly]

> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:54:23 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Fluxx] New wiki page: Blanxx sorted by Author
> To: Fluxx list <fluxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
breakdown below pts rule name              description ----
RDNS_NONE              Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS