Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Monty Python Fluxx update

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Aug 2008 11:50:06 -0400
Hello y'all!

Sorry for the long silence... we've been moving our offices and I needed to focus on the work of getting things finished rather than yammering here about what I've been doing. But everything's looking great and MPF is just about to go to press!

The color artwork Todd did for us looks awesome! Check it out...

<http://www.fluxxgames.com/>

At the pages above you'll find a link to the page with 9 sample cards I did before... but it's now updated with the final art! You'll also find I made a lot of little changes based on feedback from this list. I thank you all again for your input!

-- Andy

PS: We've also started taking PRE-ORDERS!