Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Monty Python Fluxx update

  • From"Mike Do" <mike.n.do@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Aug 2008 21:03:10 -0400
it's actually sarah palin. governor of alaska

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
In other glorious Monty Python news, I hear that Michael Palin
has been chosen to be the Vice Presidential running mate for
Senator John McCain. I don't think he's eligible, but it is a
thrilling development nonetheless.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx