Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Monty Python Fluxx update

  • From"Joe Pate" <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Aug 2008 09:08:05 -0700
Title: RE: [Fluxx] Monty Python Fluxx update

What Andy wrote, you all saw, but what I read at first pass:

{Hello ...  PRE-ORDERS!)

a few links and memorized CC numbers later, 10 copies of Python Fluxx ordered!  Yay!

I'll figure out who gets them later  ;-)

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, but many of my friends and family are already
expecting Python Fluxx.

-Ankhst

p.s.  thank you Mr. Ellis

-----Original Message-----
From: fluxx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Andy Looney
Sent: Fri 8/29/2008 8:50 AM
To: Fluxx Discussion List
Subject: [Fluxx] Monty Python Fluxx update

Hello y'all!

Sorry for the long silence... we've been moving our offices and I needed to
focus on the work of getting things finished rather than yammering here
about what I've been doing. But everything's looking great and MPF is just
about to go to press!

The color artwork Todd did for us looks awesome! Check it out...

<http://www.fluxxgames.com/>

At the pages above you'll find a link to the page with 9 sample cards I did
before... but it's now updated with the final art! You'll also find I made
a lot of little changes based on feedback from this list. I thank you all
again for your input!

-- Andy

PS: We've also started taking PRE-ORDERS!