Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Re: wwNEWS - All Systems Go for Monty Python Fluxx!

  • From"Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 14 Sep 2008 00:25:28 -0400
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Looney" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <weekly-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:18 PM
Subject: wwNEWS - All Systems Go for Monty Python Fluxx!

this fortnight in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2008/WN.09.11.08.html>

What's New?
-----------
In this update, In this update, Andy shows off the cover art for Monty Python Fluxx and reports on how close it is to arriving!

Also of note:
 - Contents of the Flamethrower Promo Pack added to the Promo Card Index

Following the Contents link on the page, I see that one of the cards in the Flamethrower Pack is a "Soldier Zombie".

And all this time I thought it was a "Fisherman Zombie"!  D'oh!

I had the other ones right, though -- they're pretty obvious, after all. (Though I did think the Fisherman was obvious, too ... I guess I needed an actual machine gun in his hand to get it.)

Bryan