Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] A Turn for the Worst: Another Monty Python Fluxx anticipation pack

  • DateSun, 14 Sep 2008 02:02:31 -0400
Wow, Bryan, these are some rather out of the box ideas for Fluxx.  They
certainly make the basic turn order more complicated but I like that you
have defined them so precisely.  I think that I will try a few of these out.
"BBC Announcement" is probably my favorite.

Thanks :)

Anthony

Bryan Stout wrote on 9/13/08 3:09 PM:

> "Something Completely Different", posted earlier, had only a subset of my
> Pythonesque ideas for new types of cards for Fluxx. Here is a second set,
> called "A Turn for the Worst", because all the cards have an impact on the
> player turn:
[...]