Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] MP Fluxx is Awesome, which makes me wonder...

  • FromDaveSter64@xxxxxxx
  • DateMon, 20 Oct 2008 13:00:35 EDT
You could make up cards for it, then post them on the rabbit wiki for us all to share. I'd like to see some of them myself!

I'm working on cards for a film I'm a huge fan of, and I bet getting the license wouldn't be too hard. I'll be emailing the idea to Andy soon, after getting some playtesting done of my ideas so far.

Dave