Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Dutch Fluxx -questions

  • Fromc.v.walta@xxxxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 29 Oct 2008 09:15:09 +0100 (CET)
It's been out for a while now. I've been buying copies of it at the local
bookstore here in the Netherlands.

I have added the full card list a while ago on the RabbitWiki:
http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/Dutch_Fluxx_Deck_Card_List

The Dutch version is based on the German version: similar cards, art and
layout. I've always found that the biggest letdown as I definitely would
have preferred to see the simpler style of the original Fluxx over the
German redesigns.