Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] The zombies are coming!

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Dec 2008 10:40:31 -0800 (PST)
Anyone remember Cracked magazine?  It didn't even occur to me that they
have a website, and this seemed appropriate:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-coul
d-actually-happen.html

I wonder if anyone has created a page/blog/whatever regarding anti-zombie
weaponry?  Naturally I'm thinking sustainability, since eventually nearly
all ammo runs out (the crossbow idea in Land of the Dead seemed sound though;
if I'm remembering correctly)

OK enough about zombies, back to work (not much to fear from corporate
zombies, unless their stock options shamble mindlessly out of the water
they're under and whole neighborhoods of McMansions start popping up)

-Joe