Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] A few Fluxx 4.0 questions

  • From"Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 23 Dec 2008 00:47:29 -0500
I've been playing Fluxx 4.0 several times with my wife and daughter.  We've enjoyed it a lot, but a few questions have occurred to me:

1.  The Death Creeper says "If you have this at the *start* of your turn, discard something else you have in play (a Keeper or Creeper)."  Does this mean that you must discard the other card at the start of your turn, or just that you have to discard it sometime during your turn if you have Death at the start?

2.  Death goes on to say, "You may discard this anytime it stands alone."  Does this mean you can discard it once you get it if you have no Keepers or Creepers?  Does it mean you can discard it when it's not your turn (eg. someone steals your last Keeper)?

3.  About the New Rule You Also Need a Baked Potato (a great new card): obviously, with this in play the Radioactive Potato "does *not* prevent victory."  But the second condition is not so obvious: do you have to have the Potato to win any time this Rule is in play, or only while the Potato is also in play?
Merry Christmas to all!
Bryan