Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fairytale Fluxx

  • FromBerney Pellett <berney.pellett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 18 Apr 2009 12:38:28 -0400
I like it with either letting you look at one other player's hand, or all other players' hands. Either way, though, it shouldn't let you know which card is which after you've seen them. (In other words, the player can shuffle his/her hand so that you don't know where any given card is.) This is so that you can't then pick exactly which card you want with something like the aforementioned Use What You Take.

If it lets you see one player's hand during your turn, it's probably okay to have a Goal or two that uses it (but not as many Goals as "normal" Keepers get). If it lets you see everyone's hand, it probably shouldn't have any Goals.

Cheers,
Berney