Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fairytale Fluxx

  • FromChristopher Onstad <xofour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 18 Apr 2009 23:34:30 -0700

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:13 PM, ANDY ARNOLD <aarnol3570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been working on a custom Fluxx deck recently with a classic fairy tale theme. One of my Keepers is the "Mirror on the Wall" and I was thinking of giving it the ability to let the player who owns it look at the hands of other players during his turn. Does anyone think this is too powerful or have any other objections? If it makes any difference if I gave it this ability I wasn't planning on making any goals that required it since it I figured it would be good enough without helping you win.