[Icehouse] Homeworlds Online

  • FromAaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 02 Sep 2005 15:42:42 -0600
I am pleased to announce the creation of an online implementation of
Homeworlds.  It can be found at my completely free gaming website Super
Duper Games (http://games.daltons.ca).  This implementation allows for
2-4 players.  I personally call it Nihilistic Homeworlds as I had to
remove the good vs. evil aspect of the rules to allow for 2-players.
The rules are the same otherwise.  There are some
implementation-specific issues discussed on the SDG wiki; however, I
intend to direct all general Homeworlds discussion to the
IcehouseGames.org wiki.  We hope you'll come and join us!

Good Gaming!
Aaron