[Icehouse] New Homeworlds variant on SDG

  • FromAaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 09 Sep 2005 20:15:05 -0600
I have just implemented a new victory condition for Homeworlds at SDG called "Left Man Down." The player who elminates the person to his left is the victor. "Left" is relative. In a 3-player game, or a 4-player game where West seat has already been defeated, South's left-hand opponent would be North. I have not yet tested this code in a live game, but my offline tests show it should work. If you have any weirdness in a live game, please let me know. If you have an existing 3/4-player game running and everybody would like the victory conditions changed, let me know and I will make that happen.

Enjoy!
Aaron
Super Duper Games
http://games.daltons.ca